Why Choose Heart Vascular and Leg Center?
At Heart Vascular and Leg Center in Bakersfield, California, our nationally recognized specialists have been serving Kern County for over 20 years. Our acclaimed team of cardiologists and vascular specialists is passionate about treating peripheral arterial disease using advanced technology in a convenient office-based setting.
Left untreated, PAD can result in worsening of symptoms, and eventually limb loss (amputations). However, 8 out of 10 amputations are preventable.
At Heart Vascular and Leg Center, we offer:
- • Same day appointments
- • Easy access with close convenient parking
- • Care coordination with your primary care provider
- • Lower out of pocket Cost
- • Cutting edge technology to diagnose and treat
- • Office based treatment (No hospital stay)
- • Minimally invasive treatments (No Surgery, no general anesthesia)
- • Return to work in < 1 week
Our experts will walk you through the diagnosis and procedure, answer all of your questions, and help you decide what’s best for you. Our mission is to help build an amputation free Kern County, where residents can maintain their walking abilities and live longer.
PAD affects over 12 million Americans - more than all types of cancer combined.